During the aging process, your face naturally loses some fat. Add in the sagging of skin as it loses collagen and you get more visible fine lines and wrinkles. Heredity also plays a role in the loss of volume in certain areas of your face.
More than 1 million men and women annually choose dermal fillers to rejuvenate their skin and get a more youthful appearance. Facial dermal fillers are FDA-approved injections of gel-like substances, made from acids that enhance collagen production in your body and:
- Restore lost volume in cheeks or lips
- Enhance facial contours
- Soften creases
- Smooth fine lines, wrinkles, and skin folds
- Correct areas of your chin, jawline, or nose
- Lessen the appearance of recessed scars
- Remove or decrease shadows on lower lids
Facial dermal fillers correct the areas of your face that bother you. There are numerous dermal fillers, some popular fillers are listed below.
- Juvéderm Voluma®
- Juvéderm® Ultra XC
- Juvéderm Vollure™
- Juvéderm Volbella XC®